1. Start With the Cooling Gadgets
2. Reduce Your Lighting Usage
3. Regulate and Monitor the Appliances
4. Save Energy While Washing
- License: Creative Commons image source
An environmentally and budget conscious grad student with a passion for writing, Matthew Hall works as a content creator for BobHeinmiller.com. One of the most energy consuming parts of every home is temperature regulation, whether is heating or cooling. Keeping your air conditioner in tip top condition is key for saving energy and money. To learn more how you can save energy and live a greener life, check out Matt’s Google+.